Please call 626•841•0380 and ask Peter to see his residential projects, in Craftsman, Tudor, Victorian, Contemporary, or Mediterranean Revival styles like those profiled here, as well as for references from homeowners and property managers.
Public and commercial properties include:
The Gamble House, Pasadena [CA Landmark #871] – Exterior beam epoxy restoration.
The Craig Adobe – Restoration. National Register of Historic Places. September 2014 – October 2014 (2 months) 2121 Monte Vista Pasadena CA 91104. Restore and repaint interior and exterior paint finishes.
Pasadena Museum of History – Restoration. Starting January 2012. Fenyes Mansion interior and exterior painting and wood refinishing.
Workman Temple Homestead Museum – Restoration of Buildings A-F, City of Industry [CA Landmark #874]
Old Santa Ana Courthouse [CA Landmark #837] – Interior finish restoration,
– Restored interior finish, Mt. Pleasant Mansion at Heritage Square, Los Angeles
– Restoration of Greene and Greene Landmark Portals, Oaklawn & Columbia, South Pasadena, including epoxy replication, color matching, and antiquing.
– Restoration, Painting and Design throughout Old Town Pasadena, including Del Mano Gallery,
– Fish Building, 38/42/100 E. Colorado, Old Town Music, The Holly Building.
– Colorscheme Design and Painting of over 50 homes in Bungalow Heaven, Pasadena.
Peter Wilson Painting and Decorating has been featured in:
– The Los Angeles Conservancy Architectural Crafts Fair
– The Bungalow Heaven Spring Home Tour
– The Pasadena Heritage Craftsman Weekend
– The Pasadena Heritage Mediterranean Home Tour
Publications/Media featuring our work include:
– “Old Homes Restored” HGTV, Episode OHR-307, November 2001
– “Bungalow Artist”, Professional Painting Contractor Magazine, Summer 2001
– “Peter Wilson – Peter Wilson Painting” Q&A, Bungalow Magazine
2011 Historic Preservation Award – City of Pasadena